The ICIC took
benefit of the available time during the foundational stage to
fulfill organizational tasks to be ready for the actual
inception after the completion of quorum of ratification of the
agreement by the OIC member states in this purpose the
Headquarter State (Libya) made voluntary financial contributions
to enable the ICIC performing its work. The following achieved:-
1. Establishing the ICIC permanent Headquarter in Benghazi.
2. Signing the agreement of hosting the ICIC headquarter in
Benghazi between the OIC General Secretariat of the headquarter
3. Putting the following regulations and rules.
• The organizational frame and specializations.
• Regulation of employees.
• Regulation of finance.
• Regulation of procurement and deposits.
• Rules concerning the storage for relief purposes.
• Rules concerning relief delegates.
• Regulation of the ICIC emblem.
• Rules of the humanitarian initiatives.
• Signing the agreements and memorandums the mutual cooperation
with some of the countries and the Islamic associations of Red
Crescent /RC and humanitarian institutions.